good morning, my lovely softeggs
es geht natürlich nicht um das neue SUM 41 Album... Sondern um was viel cooleres...
Und zwar von DIESER Seite... Das hatte ich schon fast verdrängt (Wer den Hype noch nicht kennen sollte, gbt's direkt ne fette Erklärung dazu):
"In late 2005, Norris became the object of an internet phenomenon known as Chuck Norris Facts which document fictional, often absurdly heroic feats and characteristics about Norris himself. The phenomenon originally started in the "Vin Diesel Fact Generator", and Chuck Norris Facts were created as a byproduct, often using the same facts featured in the Vin Diesel Fact Generator. With time, Chuck Norris Facts became wildly popular, more so than the original Vin Diesel Fact Generator. Norris has written his own response to the parody on his website, stating that he does not feel offended by them, and finds some of them funny. Recently, on a show called "The Best Damn Sports Show, Period" he commented on 10 of them, with his favorite being: "They once tried to carve Chuck Norris's face into Mount Rushmore, but the granite wasn't hard enough for his beard." [via Wikipedia]
Und wer nach dem Spruch immer noch keine Tränen lacht, dann geht es hier weiter:
- There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.
- Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Chuck Norris.
- Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.
- Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
- There is no chin behind Chuck Norris’ beard. There is only another fist.
- There is no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold, so he turned the sun up.
- Chuck Norris doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.
- Chuck Norris gave Mona Lisa that smile.
- Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.
- Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills people
- Chuck Norris has two speeds. Walk, and kill.
Ich fang mal an: Chuck Norris isst sein Knoppers schon um neun.